Engaging and Interactive
Project Director Becky Fein is an experienced and engaging public speaker.
Drawing from her extensive work as a faculty member at Santa Rosa Junior College, a long-time peer educator, a trainer of trainers, and stage performer, Becky’s presentations are audience-appropriate, interactive, and lively. They incorporate a balance of hard-hitting and inspiring stories, data, and calls to action.
Deepen Your Understanding
The following are some topics that can be presented in order to deepen a group’s understanding of public health issues, sexual assault, and more. Each topic can be adapted to 1-3 hour long presentations.
- Social Justice & Access to Health
- Creating a Safer Campus: Current Issues of Sexual Assault on College Campuses
- Sex Jeopardy! (appropriate for groups of teens OR adults)
- Working with Survivors of Trauma
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Bystander intervention/becoming an active bystander
- Survivor empowerment and healing through story-telling
Becky is also certified and very experienced in presenting the QPR Institute nationally-renowned Question, Persuade, Refer Suicide Prevention Workshop.
Want to Request Becky as a Speaker?
Whether you are seeking a training, workshop, keynote address, panelist, or guest speaker, she will work with you to ensure that your objectives are covered.